visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sintaru


Heh! I'm kinda getting good at this, eh! Once Again I will name this guy after a character in my novel, Sintaru, this is him. Looks heaps animae. Pretty good looking for a vampire ay! Yes, Sintaru is about a vampire. Don't worry! I am not turning goth or anything! Also, remember, this picture is drawn in red on purpose, and no other colours
P.S: That is my Signature at the bottom right hand side of the page.
Thanks.

3 comments:

Thursday said...

Nice blog, So you are a Max fan, Come to my Blog/Diary.

http://maxsonlinediary.blogspot.com

~ Maximum

Anonymous said...

nice pic. he looks as if he needs wings though. you should scan some of the pics from your sketchbook and put them on here as well.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with bein' goth?
3 of your best friends are goths.

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!