visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Schools out!!!

YES!!!!!
School is over!!! The end of year dance was totally cool!! This is awesome, no more annoying teachers or homework [leans back on chair] ahhh. Also to make things better, I am going on holiday interstate (and which state I'll keep to myself) and I'll be staying right on the beach! Sand, sun-- oh god I hope I don't get burnt, and surf!

Oh, and sorry for the late notice, I have been busy X-mas shopping an other stuff like that. It all gets very busy at this time of year, am I right? Heh. And of corse I inevitably won't be able to post on here whilst on holiday, so I will try do make some posts before I go. I will fill you in when I get back from my trip though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

End-of-year thing was really fun! I get why Silent One refused to dance with Froxxor, though, but I just didn't think the guys would be acceptin' hugs from all of us. I also didn't expect Froxxor and Tom to start cryin' either. Or Trolly. 3 times in 5 weeks. That's a major letdown on her part.

_*Steamo*_

P.S. CRAIG+FRITZ ARE BOTH JERKS!

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!