visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Friday, December 28, 2007

A really short post.

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't been on in ages, I got heaps busy at X-mas!
Anyway, as I said before I am going on holiday interstate. And I will be leaving tomorrow am 4am!! So See ya in 2 weeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for goin' off at you before 'bout the whole 'emo' thing on my blog.

-Sam

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. If you hadn't posted anonymously I wouldn't have got as pissed as I did.

Trolly said...

Nice to know you have a diray of your life on the internet. I'm not sure what one is.

Sorry, but I am really tired. I miss u Ali! C u at skool nxt yr.

Anonymous said...

Think she means 'diary'.
Your spellin' ain't to good either, Trolly. Get over it.

Trolly said...

No, I will sing Evanescence when enver I want to. (And comment whatevr I want to say. Crap, I'm high)

Anonymous said...

hi ali your blog is awsome and kool!!! keep up all the good work !!! :)

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!