visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Friday, December 21, 2007

Conundrums!

Well as I have said previously, I am currently working on a novel Sintaru, and it has been a bit hard to tell you the truth. I have the basic plot covered, it is just difficult to get the beginning underway. It is not just: "oh, I think I'll write a book", and just sit down and start writing your bloody head off. No, it is quite hard actually. So a few nights ago for about 2 hours, I just lay in bed thinking of how to start off Sintaru. I came up with a few possibilities the next day, but eventually retreated to the Internet to find help from other authors. Later on I took the advice from a person, and now I'll start from the middle, and work my way out into the beginning! I hope it works, well... there is always plan 'B', but I don't want to do that plan. What is it, I hear you say? Well, I am not telling! If Plan 'A' fails, I will tell you of course, but I don't think that will happen. If I actually do finish Sintaru, there is still more work involved, like, checking, re-writing, checking again, writing, and so on. I hope it turns out okay, and when it is finished, I will hopefully post the first few chapters on here, or even devote a blog to it or something like that! Wow this is a big post! I hope I have inspired a few people to starting a novel! It would be great if someone did. I think I am all typed out now so I might stop. Then again, I am on a roll here! But I have to go anyway, thanks for bearing with me if you have read this far! Happy Christmas!

P.S:
Thanks for the nice comments for my pictures guys! That made my day.

No comments:

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!