visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Camp!!

I have just got back from camp yesterday! It was pretty awesome, there was good food, good friends, and a lot more.
But there was one bad thing--
There were six birds (shags) that had been shot dead, hanging from trees at the beach... six of them. It was horrible! How could someone just kill innocent birds like that?! Birds deserve to fly free in the air 'till they lead a full life, happily, and die happily. Not let to rot in trees, and to be eaten by bugs and crows. Nothing deserves to die like that, no one... ever. Me and my friends even found the shotgun shell that killed those Shags.
We should do something about it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know. I just want to KILL the person who shot those birds. It was a really festy sight, and so sad as well. I mean, they just left them in the trees in a main street. But some people wer'nt effected and called us freaking emos just 'cos we were crying over birds.

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!