visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Huh?

I drew this a few minutes ago, and it took about 25 mins. Worth it though. I didn't have a clue who she was, so I have decided to call her Faeya, after a character in my new book I am about to wright. It is called Sintaru. If you wanna' learn more about the book please post something in comments.
I drew this picture on paint by the way (and I have never drawn well in paint i would like to point out). And, I know she is on a slant, but she is leaning on a wall or something, but I couldn't be stuffed drawing one. Well to tell you the truth, I did draw a wall, but it turned out really crap, and decided not to draw it. Heh.

2 comments:

kiwi said...

hi ali
its silent one, i love your blog I definitly respect it.
I think your picture is awesome.
rock on!
P.S
craig is a jerk =D

Anonymous said...

Ali,
For somthin' drawn in Paint, that's pretty good.
Also, how do you put backing music on blogs? I've been tryin' to find out, but there's nothin' on it.

Sam

(craig really is a jerk!)

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!