visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Monday, October 1, 2007

Something by me.


I drew this pictre myself!
I got ispiration from Dragon Fable,
It is not the best picture I have
drawn, let me tell you!
I call it: Fenalin vs. Xan!

2 comments:

. said...

This is really cool!

Here is one of my (very bad) drawings.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_0z2Fqn7U6yo/RwLAi4igKGI/AAAAAAAAAxc/CRhnN1i9gRY/s1600-h/scan0003_1.jpg

Well, I don't know how to make a link here!

Aliskevo said...

Hello!
I think that is an awesome drawing!

P.S
I only drew that picture when I was twelve, so it ain't that good...

My best drawing now is one of Shelob (the giant spider off Lord of the Rings).

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!