visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It is Halloween once again. Candy all around!... except that I don't go 'Trick or Treating' on Halloween; but it is fun to freak your friends out by scaring them heaps! Heh heh...

I had dance again today, (we do it every Monday) except with a boy partner. That isn't soo bad I guess, you know, if you have a good friend whose a boy; but there are too many girls in our classes so that means that a girl had to dance with a girl. That happend to my friend Kitty and Trolly--having to dance with each other! I was making all these puns like: "I can soo see sparks in between you guys!" and "You two are made for each other!". Heh he! I am soo evil!

-Ali

No comments:

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!