visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dance... Oh no!

This week we have to do partner dancing! The worst kind!
We had to do this last year as well... Let me tell you this: It is not fun!

Getting to other things...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been really busy doing projects for school and junk. It has been sooo boring. I hope you guys out there have been doing better than me this week!

-Ali

1 comment:

Harpy Crawler said...

Ahaha, atleast you didn't get Elliot Aliskevo. =P Atleast your partner had a somewhat okay sense of direction XD

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!