visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Music

Next year at high school, I will take up music as a subject; and you get to play a instrument. Now, I already play the piano, but you need 7 years experience to do that. You also need 7 years experience to do the guitar, so all the cool stuff are out of the question.
Now, I am thinking about these:

  1. Flute
  2. Chloe (sorry, I don't know how it is spelt)
  3. Violin
  4. Sax
  5. Clarinet

I have no idea what to do! If you have a suggestion please tell me!!

3 comments:

Equanimous said...

Hello! I was just browsing blogger by looking at people with the same interests as me and I saw you liked Hamish and Andy. Those guys are awesome.
So anyway, I play afew instruments myself so I though I'd weigh in. I dont play the violin or the cello (is that what you meant?), but i think the cello has a beautiful sound. I play clarinet, sax, flute out of the ones you said. I love the clarient, but I think its the hardest of the three, sax is heaps of fun to play, and the flute has a really nice sound, but sometimes it can be hard to get there!
I know that is basically nothing, but I hope I helped!
Bye!

Aliskevo said...

Thanks, you helped a lot!
Yeah Hamish and Andy are cool!

I already play the piano, but I wanna do something new. Thanks for your suggestions.

-Ali

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!