visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zing!

Hey
... yeah yeah, haven't posted in a while, etc. etc... anyway I have been busy over the past week, I have gotten up to all kinds of mischief! Making jokes left, right and centre... good.

My brother (who is sitting in this room whistling and saying 'box of fun' as I type), has been saying for about a year now that PS3s are way better than XBox 360 ( When my brother was saying 'box of fun' he was referring to normal cardboard boxes... but isn't that the same thing? Ha ha! Zing!) and personally, I agree with him. The are not as good as (looks lovingly to the lounge-room) the PS3. C'mon though! They have the Internet for free on PS3, not like 360s, you have to pay. Wireless controllers, that don't have a fit and disconnect every 5 minutes. Yeah! (punches air). Plus the PS3 looks cooler. So there.


This week I have been on DeviantART.com heaps submittin' some of my work. For example, this one has been popular:
drawn by me of course! It is of Fang off Maximum Ride be James Patterson (obsessed with the book, so excuse me) If ya wanna see more just go to the website. HA.
I have also been on youtube! Here are some good ones:


cool song... cool song. It is sung in French.
I might get rid of the music from my blog, it's getting a bit annoying to turn off all the time.
Seeyas!

-Ali

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is really good, the wings are so detailed. i can't really give an opinion on the ps3 x box thing, i'm not that into them, but the song is cool.

Aliskevo said...

Thanks heaps!
...yeah i love that song.

Anonymous said...

that ok, and thank you so much for the name, fenalin, its perfect.

Aliskevo said...

Glad you like it! Good luck with your story!

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!