visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Monday, June 9, 2008

Hawk

I was driving back from the mall, and staring out the window, thinking about this and that, when this caught my eye:
I spotted a flock of birds, pigeons or something. Well they were flying in a spectacular formation, it looked like fun really. I wondered how they communicated with each other, to know which way to go. Then, out of nowhere, two black hawks appeared. The birds didn't break formation, just swerved and dived to miss the raptors. But one was unlucky. It was flying frantically away from the hawks. One closed in on it. The bird flew in the opposite direction, only to meet another hawk, the hawk tucked in it's wings and dived at the bird, and, caught it on the back, between the wings of the smaller bird, and bit into it's neck. The bird died almost instantly.
I didn't say a word, i just watched the hawk fly off with it's spoil. It was quite amazing to watch, though I felt sorry for the bird.
I love hawks.
Also last month, I was out with my friends for my birthday in the bush, on a lookout. I was talking when I gasped and pointed at a hawk that was flying close to the ground right at us. It was quite a beautiful bird, with dark browns and blacks, with a couple of patches of white and cream. We watched it fly around a while. It was cool.
over and out
-skevo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that sounds so cool. i've never seen a wild hawk before.

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!