visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random

I found these, I thought it was fun.


(1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):
Sam Territry

(2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Mango connie


(3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):
Green Tiger


(4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):
Julie Sydney


(5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):
Tonal


(6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Grey Coke


(7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):
Will Bill ( ha ha! )


(8. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):
Franja-Panni Gobstopper (Ahahahaha!!! Sus!)


(10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Oliver Orlando


(11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):
Autmn Rose (cool!)


(12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now):
Mango Vest


(13. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Toast Maple (wha?)




Heh heh... Funny stuff.
-Skevo

No comments:

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!