visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Friday, July 25, 2008

FOTA

Yeah, i have been writing a story on Deviant art, and i thought i might just post it on here... Enjoy!
 
Prologue

Lightning flashed against the dark purple sky, as I walked slowly and calmly into a small cave in the middle of the desert. It was no ordinary cave though; it had electricity: A small fridge leaned against the left wall of the cave and some file cabinets on the opposite wall. On the back end of the cave was a computer glowing. And in the centre of the cave was my prey: a young man dressed in black. He was about nineteen years old.
"You took your time" He said in a sarcastic voice. "I knew your kind will be along soon…But no girl can kill me."
I sighed and closed the gap between us.
"You jack-ass, I said calmly to the young man, "You really think you can get away from death by insulting the person who is about to send you to hell? Well, my friend… you were wrong."
A hidden blade appeared out from under my sleeve, and I slid the blade into his throat. His eyes widened when the knife went in.
He coughed up blood onto the floor, and fell to his knees.
He raised a hand to his throat, as if he was trying to stop the blood gushing out. His eyes rolled back into his head.
He never opened them again.

I leaned down and I cleaned the bloody blade on the youth's shirt. My work is done for tonight.
I am an assassin; it is my job to kill, even though I am only fifteen. Don't ask me how I got the job, it is a long and complicated story. There is something else about me more shocking though… I am a human hybrid. Part human, part bird.
I ran to the edge of the cave, and leaped into the stormy air, my wings bursting from my back..
I liked to think of myself as the Angel of Death. Funny really.
My short paper-white hair whipped my face as I rose into the stormy sky. Strange. A storm in the desert doesn't have rain most of the time.
I flew north.
… By the way, my name in Taemi.

 
------------*-------------
 

Chapter One
16/4/2024

It was about one in the morning when I had left the cave, and about 3:30 when the desert had gone from sight. I doubt someone would find the body of my victim; it was in the middle of a desert, in the middle of Australia.
I glided along an air current. I would soon hit a town, in about twenty minutes or so. I knew this because we Assassins always observe the area in which the prey is stationed. Of course, not all Assassins have wings; I do because of the new 'DNA Transplants in Humans' research… I was born with these wings. Not all mothers choose to do it… but mine obviously did. There are about 55 people in Australia and America alone who have the Transplants, and only a few have wings. Some have claws, and even gills.
Excellent; I had reached the small town.
I half-folded my wings, and went into a steep dive. I flared my wings before I hit the sandy-red ground, and landed on my feet. I had landed just behind a motel inn… how convenient.
I walked a few paces to the next window, and peered inside. No one there… perfect. And the window was unlocked.
Strange… I thought to myself. I would of thought the owners might of locked these window… Oh well.
I opened the window cautiously, in case of alarms. I opened the window and…
Nothing. Not a sound.
'Well, maybe I am lucky tonight' I thought to myself.
I slipped through the window like a shadow and walked quietly through the room. I didn't want to wake anyone, seeing as it is – I glanced at my watch – 3:40 am.

I didn't bother in changing into my sleeping gear; if I was attacked I had to be ready to fly. I did have a shower though (after convincing myself for about an hour), god it was nice.
After my fantastic shower, I had a dinner out of the stuff in the mini bar (making sure not to eat all of it – I needed supplies), it wasn't much, but it was enough to last me a day or two.
Sighing, I slouched off to my motel bed.
 
------------*-------------
 
I have started the next part, so if you are enjoying it, don't worry.
...yeah. I hope you liked it!!
 
-Skevo


Try ninemsn dating now! Meet singles near you.

No comments:

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!