visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Friday, July 18, 2008

... can't think of a name for this post

...yeah, I know i haven't posted in ages, but, you know, its the holidays! My social life has been in the way. Anyway-
My friend Em was over yesterday, and we were bored so we watched a bunch of Fruits Basket episodes through the Internet. She loved it so much, so i taught her how to draw in anime. It turned out that i am a pretty good teacher, because she drew quite a good picture of one of the characters in Fruits basket, Yuki (the rat). I drew a cool picture of Hatsuharu (the cow) that i might put on here sometime next week, if my damned social life doesn't get in the way.
Guh, i have got to go back to school at the end of this week. *Shakes fist*

I just found out a few days ago that my father had booked a flight to Vietnam for our family, and we'll be leaving on Xmas eve. It will be totally awesome!! I have been over seas heaps (like, 20+ times) before, but we haven't in a while. The last time we went over seas was to LA America. It was pretty cool, with Disneyland and all that... so yeah.

Over & Out,
 
-Skevo



Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au It's simple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky...

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!