visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Friday, March 7, 2008

I love Thursdays!

As the title of theirs post suggests, my favourite day of the week is good ol' Thursday! Why you say? Because, this happens:

  • weather is pretty good
  • good shows on TV
  • good subjects at school (excepts CLV)

...etc

But my last two Thursdays have been expectationaly good! :3 For one thing, I first realised that the fourth Maximum Ride book is coming out (17th)!!! And yesterday, someone asked me out! So you can kinda see why I like my Thursdays! I will make a poll so you can vote for your favourite day! And you might of also noticed that I have had not enough time to post things, because of homework, etc, well this week is a long weekend so I might get a few more posts in by then. Until then, over and out! :3

-Aliskevo

4 comments:

kiwi said...

hi ali,
who's the luck guy huh? (lol)
miss ya,
silent one

kiwi said...

hi again,
i have just found out a guy that i like likes me!
sam and everyone else is paying me out and that i should ask him out but im too shy,
its funny that we are too shy to do anything.
anyway im happy :-)
cya, silentone

Aliskevo said...

Hi Kiwi, The lucky guy is Spoon. I know who it is ^-^

good to hear from ya,
your pal,
-Skevo

kiwi said...

omg it was spoon ?!
oh well better luck nxt time, lol
silent one

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!