visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back From Camp!!

Yeah, I didn't have time to mention I was going on camp, sorry... Anyways! It was fun, apart from the fact I got a cold on the first day of it. Plus my friend broke her arm without realising it (though she did say it hurt alot, she just thought I was a bad sprain) And they made her do mountain-biking with it, and crawl through mud with it... It was fun though, apart from my cold. I got to know everyone heaps better now, and also now I am friends with all of my home group in my year-level.

I will put more on this post later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Indeed Ouch. I bet that would hurt! *Hint, Hint*

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!