visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Thursday, January 31, 2008

No more 1pm wake-ups

Well, it is my last day of holidays... No more getting up at 1pm for me anymore! I got all my school stuff and it took, like, an hour and a half to get all my books, folders, pens, maths equipment labeled, and about 20-30mins to fill in my timetable into my diary. After all that was finished I put it all in my bag and lifted it and it feels as though as someone has put bricks in there. Fun-tastic! The bad thing about my school is that it is a Cristian school and I have "CLV"(Christian Living) as a subject! Just guess how fun that is, seeing that I happen to be an Atheist going to a Christian school... 'Yeah I thought so.' Well I think I have been rambling on about how Atheist I am, so I think I'll stop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't even have lockers!

...Yet. I don't think you guys get 'lockers' as such... don't you get sorta shelf/pidgion-hole things? (stuff spelling).

Aliskevo said...

Yeah, but everyone calls them lockers so do the teachers

Anonymous said...

Meh.

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!