visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hooray for 2008! I can fill you in now on all the stuff I have done since I left. Here it goes!
Well, as I said I left at 4am on the car trip to my shack. There is not much to tell about that particular trip, so I'll cut to the chase. It took around 13 hours to get there, so you can guess that I was tired; at least there was a spectacular sunrise! When we arrived, we unloaded the car, and as soon as that was done, I crashed. The next day, I caught up with some old friends and went to the beach which was fun.
That next day I got terribly sick. I almost fainted, like 3 times which was a kick up the bum. So those next few days I did absolute nothing. zilch. Last week, before we got back my bro and I went to see I Am Legend. It was heaps good, I recommend that you see it! So that was a good way to burn some boredom.
And when we were packing the car to go home (6:30am) We realised that two boogie-boards had been stolen! The bastard. And one of them happened to be mine. Ironic huh? Anyway it was about 9-ish when we got home that night.
So there you have it, that is not all of it of course, but I just about summed it up. I'll see if I can find some good pictures to put on me blog later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh... your reading 'Incurable'.
Trolly, Silent One and I got the name of our band from that book... thanks to Trolly looking at the shelves in the library while we were thinking of a band name...

Anonymous said...

I went to go see I am Legand.... its more like I am NOT A LEGAND!!!
no offence.
the rest of ur blog is awesome though keep up the gd work :)

-????

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!