visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Thursday, September 27, 2007

END OF TERM!

I'm thinking of taking up Archery! I think it would be cool, seeing as my friend and I might start it together. So if you have any hints on the sport, please tell me.

Grrr...
It's that time of the year again... end of term! The time when all the teachers get all grumpy and set heaps of work on you to get finished by the end of term. I spent half the day twirling my thumbs-doing nothing!

Keeping it real,
-Ali

5 comments:

Sk8erGirl said...

I love your blog and your profile picture. I hope I can get to know ya better so later.

. said...

To make this blog better I would put more posts on quite frankly!

I love Alex Rider to.

Kitty said...

Hey Ali! What's up? Make sure to comment on my site =33

Ps. I'm one of Aliskevo's friends =33

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Before choosing a property, have a great friend observe the home and visit the area since they might see items you don't. With all the current enjoyment and anxiety of locating a new house it's an easy task to get maintained aside and skip stuff. Experiencing trustworthy eye examine your house, the neighborhood and also other elements individually connected to you are able to prevent severe issues down the line. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Heukuk8ily[/url]

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!