visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Almost!



Ah, it is almost the end of school; my last day of actual work is tomorrow! I am so glad.


I cannot wait for my trip to Singapore and Vietnam! I was looking up all the hotels on the Internet, and they looked really good. I will even be getting an 'Ao Dai' [look it up on Google Images!] tailor made for me! My Bro will be getting a suit.




A while ago, Nii-san (abbreviated Japanese for older brother -- Onii-san) and i got LittleBig Planet on PS3 (a day before it came out where i live!) and it is a wonderful game! I recomend it! Its fun jumping around, getting electriquted and making your 'Sack-person' slap other people... fun, fun, fun.




I also thought i should put a few of my pictures on here:






... there a alot more but the computer is going really slow at the moment, so i can't be stuffed doing any more on here. Oh well!

-Skevo-san

No comments:

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!