visit http://aliskevo.deviantart.com/ to see my artwork!

Blog Counter

ambulance cover
ambulance cover Counter

About Me

My photo
Australia
Hello. Welcome to my blog. You can call me whatever you like: Aliskevo, A, etc etc. If you are wondering why my blog is all black and white it's not because i'm emo or goth or whatever, its because if i get a new skin or similar, the whole layout goes out the window. I'm into manga, drawing, photography, books (and lots of them), PS3 and mush more stuff. I keep this blog as a diary of my life, and writing down my thoughts... so enjoy! -A

Friday, May 23, 2008

Hey all

It was my birthday this week, now I'm __ years old! I got clothes, chocolate, money, etc. Cool no?
On Thursday in home group they announced that all girls will have 'immunisations'... AKA: needles. Yay. It hurt, especially the Cancer one (cant remember).
Tomorrow I will go bush walking with my mates! Fun! ^-^

stay cool,
-Skevo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, for, i don't know when still. thanks for the comment, i like your poem it was really something and i don't think anyone likes needles, just try not to think about it.

Aliskevo said...

Ha! Thankyou Ali!

-Skevo

Thanks

Thankyou to:

The internet!
Blogger
Google
Deviant ART
All my friends
My brother
All the HTML guides
AdSence
YouTube
Deviant Art
The people who give comments
And YOU!